High Manganese Steel
High manganese steel is a steel type with Mn content of 3~27%. It is a world first(WF) material compared to traditional materials with improved performance and economy. It is applied to various industries based on various properties such as high strength, low temperature toughness, wear resistance, non-magnetic and damping property depending on components like Mn and C. We provide our customer with steel material, manufacturing and welding solutions to increase customer's value.
mining trucks excavator
Martensitic AR Steel
- High hardnenability of Mn : Full thickness martensitic microstructure can be acquired.
- Excellent surface wear resistance and expended service life due to flat full thickness hardness profile
- Construction and mining equipments (buckets of excavator and mining trucks), wear resistant parts
- Good price competiveness through replacement of expense elements with high Mn based alloy design
- Longer service life of products due to the high hardness of center area.
High Mn slurry pipe Wear rate of welding material
Austenitic AR Steel
- Same of better erosion resistance than currently using expensive slurry pipes
- Easy to make pipe shape due to the low yield strength and excellent elongation
- Slurry pipes for mining, transportation pipe of ores & coal and various wear resistant parts of mines.
- Improving the productivity of mining producers with lower price
- Establishing application solutions of slurry pipes
(pipe making, installing and maintaining)
High Vlotage transformer Gas insulated switchgear
- Better magnetic stability than STS304 with lower price
- Higher strength(YS 350 MPa) than 304 stainless steel(YS 205 MPa)
- Transformer, GIS(Gas insulated switchgear), EMS(Electro-magnetic stirring), Submarine, etc.
- Provision of sloution for cutting, drilling, milling and welding consumable etc.
LNG tank terminal LNG storage tank
- Lower price with good weldability and high strength compared to STS, 9%Ni steel and Al alloy.
- Cryogenic structures such as LNG tank, etc.
- Total cost reduction of LNG tank fabrication to maunfacturing technology, welding consumable etc.
Hybrid structures floor panel system Composition of the floor panel system
- Solutions to meet the social problems regarding the noise between floors in apartments.
- Noise-proof Floor Panel
- Patented design and construction technologies to curb the noise levels in each apartment