3. Usage Precautions
To keep the cold-rolled steel properties intact, please be sure to adhere to the following instructions.
- For storage, avoid moist and wet places or where temperature fluctuates wildly.
- When the packaging paper is found to be damaged, please repair it immediately.
- Dry the storage area immediately when moist or water seeps in.
- Be careful not to damage steel surface while transporting or working.
- Avoid working areas with high temperatures, sulfuric acid gas or extreme smoke.
- Avoid a long-term exposure in outdoors, especially when it rains or dews. In case of outdoor construction, please re-pack the steel or store them inside.
- When steel is placed under high temperature environment (for example, near a stovepipe), it may change the product properties and cause a reduction in durability.
- Keep the inventory period as short as possible.