Available Sizes & Mechanical Properties
|Bend Angle||Radius of Flexure|
|Class 1||EGSC||ENSC||180°||Completely Conatact|
|Structural Quality*||EG37||EN37||2.0 Times the Sheet Thickness|
|High Tensile Steel*||EGCHSP60TR||ENCHSP60TR||2.0 Times the Sheet Thickness|
Note)*Marked Dimensions should be determined after an advance consultation with us.
|-||≧270||≧37||Shallow Drawing Quality||SECC||A591-CQ|
|-||≧270||≧40||Deep Drawing Quality||-||-|
|-||≧270||≧40||Non-aging Deep Drawing Quality||SECE(N)||A591-DQSK|
|-||≧270||≧46||Non-aging Extra-Deep Drawing Quality||-||-|
|(≧270)||≧360||≧20||Structural Quality(37kg Grade)||-||-|
|≧350||≧590||≧17||Commercial Quality(60kg Grade)||-||-|
|≧180||≧340||≧34||Drawing Quality(35kg Grade)||-||-|
|≧220||≧390||≧31||Drawing Quality(40kg Grade)||-||-|
|≧160||≧340||≧34||Deep Drawing Quality(35kg Grade)||-||-|
|≧200||≧370||≧33||Deep Drawing Quality(38kg Grade)||-||-|
- 1. It is necessary to consult with us for the value in the ( ).
- 2. Please consult with us additionally, if you want some high tensile steel sheets in the corresponding dimensions.
KS & JIS Standards
Two types of zinc coating weights, that is, the same weight on both sides and differentiated weights on each side, are applied to the steel sheets and steel coils. The standard and minimum Zn coating weights are marked with a code combining the coating weight of each side while dividing two weights with a slash (/). The marking methods are as follows.
- For Steel Sheets
- Minimum coating weights on the“ top/bottom”sides (e.g.: E16/E16)
- For Steel Coils
- Minimum coating weights on the“ outer /inner”surfaces of coil (e.g.: E8/E16)
When attaching a label indicating an application of“ differentiated coating weights”on two sides of the steel sheets or coils, a letter “D” is written after the minimum coating weight code on the surface with the label.(e.g.: 30/10D)
|Zn Coating Weight Marking Codes||Minimum Zn Coating Weight (One Side)||Standard Coating Weight||Corresponding Zinc Thickness(mm) / One Side|
|Both-Sided Coating||Single Side,
- 1. Coating Weight Marking Codes exceeding 1.40g/m2 and Minimum Coating Weight are determined with an agreement between an orderer and a manufacturer
- 2. The thickness codes of Electro-galvanized steel sheets are written down to the first place below decimal point by using the Zn Content level, 7.1g g/cm2, referring to KSA 0021 (the Rounding-off Method).
|Division||Minimum Value (3) Points||Minimum Value (1) Points|
|Coating Weight Both Side||Coating Weight Both Side|