The usage presented in this section reflects the general use and shall be used as a reference. Please be sure to consult with our associates when making orders for specific usage.
- Steel Plate for shipbuilding
- Steel Plate for Structure
- Atmospheric Corrosion Resistant Steel Plate
- Steel Plate for Machine Structure
- Steel Plate for boiler & Pressure vessel
- Steel Plate for Line Pipe
- Steel Plate for Offshore Structure
- Steel Plate for Low Temperature Pressure Vessels
Steel Plate for shipbuilding
Classification general steel, high tension steel and TMCP-type high-tension steel, with which heat input high-efficiency welding is possible, have all obtained manufacturing approval from overseas classification societies. This steel is widely used in shipbuilding.
Classification Societies : KR, NK, ABS, GL, LR, NV, RINA, CR, BV
- NK: KA, KB, KD, KE, KA32, KD32, KA36, KD36, KA40, KD40, KE40, KL24A, BKL33/37
- ABS: A, B, C, D, AH32, DH32, EH32, AH40, DH40, EH40, V-60
- NV: A, B, C, D, A27, D27, E27, A32, D32, E32, A36, D36,E36, A40, D40, E40
- CR: A, B, C, D, A32, D32, E32, A36, D36, E36, A40, D40, E40
- BV: A, B, C, D, A32, D32, E32, A36, D36, E36, A40, D40, E40
- RINA: A, B, C, D, A27, D27, E27, A32, D32, E32, A36, D36, E36, A40, D40, E40
- LR: AH32, DH32, EH32, AHS34, DHS34, AH36, DH36, EH36,AH40, DH40, EH40, LT60-360, 410
- GL: A32, D32, E32, A36, D36, E36, A40, D40, E40, 490T, 500T
Steel Plate for Structure
The Steel for general welding structures, bridges, industrial structures has high weldability and is widely used in machines and construction materials. High tension steel the 60kg class is produced after heat treatment process of quenching & tempering.
- KB: SS330/400/490/540, SM400/490/520/570, SN400/490, HSB500/600
- JIP: SS330/400/490, SM400A/B/C, SM490A/B/C, AM490YA/YB, SM520B/C, SM570
- ABTM: A283 GrA/B/C/D, A36, A283 GrA/B/C/D, A572 Gr42/50/60/65, A633 GrE, A514F, A573 Gr70
- DIN: ST37-2/3, ST52-3, RST37-2, ST44-2/3
- BS: 4360 Gr40B Gr43A/B/C/D/E, EEGr50A/B/C/D
- POSCO: POSTEN60/80, POSTEN6ORE, POSTEN60FW, POSTEN55H, PILAC-BT33, PILAC-BT36, PILAC-BT45
- EN10025: S355J2, S355K2
Atmospheric Corrosion Resistant Steel Plate
Such atmospheric corrosion resistant elements as Cu, Cr, and Ni are added to structural steel to increase both weather and corrosion resistance. This type of steel is classified into coated and non-coated steels.
- JIS: SMA400/490/570
- ASTM: A588 GrA/B/C
Steel Plate for Machine Structure
Steel excellent in machinability and abrasion resistance is used in the production of mechanical parts.
- JIS: S10C-S55C, SCM440, AISI1020-1055
- ASTM: SAE1010-1049
- POSCO: POSMOLD1, 2
Steel Plate for boiler & Pressure vessel
Steel excellent in workability and weldability, and both heat and corrosion resistant, is used for gas ball tanks, LPG tanks, petroleum and liquefied materials storage tanks, and fire power generation boilers.
- JIS: SB410/450/480, SGV410, SPV235/315/450/490, SB450M/480M
- ASTM: A285 GrA/B/C, A515 Gr55/60/65/70, A537 CLASS1/2, A387 Gr11/12/22, A302 GrC, A553-1
Steel Plate for Line Pipe
This steel is used in line pipes that transport petroleum or natural gas in large quantities. Steel proven with extremely low-temperature toughness, hydrogen-induced crack(HIC) resistance and stress-corrosion crack(SSC) resistance is produced in order to cope with the worsening environmental situation stemming from exhaustion of our natural resources.
- API: API 5L- B, X42, X46, X52, X56, X60, X65, X70, X80, X90, X100, X120
Steel Plate for Offshore Structure
Steel with lamellar tear resistance is used in oil drilling ships and crude oil production platforms. This type of steel has improved ductility in thickness direction as well as lowtemperature toughness.
- API: API 2H Gr42, 50, API 2W Gr50T, API 2W Gr60
- EN10225: S355G9+M, S355G10+M
Steel Plate for Low Temperature Pressure Vessels
Ni is added to this type of steel, giving it excellent lowtemperature toughness and corrosion resistance. This type of steel is used in LNG tanks and liquefied gas storage tanks.
- JIS: SLA325B/360
- ASTM: A203 GrD/E